Thursday, August 2, 2007

Me Me Me!

The challenge on Nancy's blog this week was to scrap a page with many different photos of myself. Unfortunately this meant that I had to TAKE some photos of myself - something I hate. I am much more comfortable behind the camera.

So I set up a little makeshift studio in our back room. It's the best room in the house for lighting so that I could avoid flash. I hung a red blanket over a drying rack for a makeshift backdrop, put Blue's Clues on the TV to keep Thomas occupied and proceeded to take about 100 photos. About a quarter of them were subject to the delete key, but a few made it into my layout.

And here is the result - a page with nothing but me me me. Probably the toughest page I have ever pulled together.

Credits

Thanks for stopping by

Nicole

No comments: