Friday, August 31, 2007

Just for Fun

I decided to change up the look of my blog. You like? I was never happy with the all white design. I need color!

A few things going on this weekend. First of all, many many great sales at My Digital Muse. Do yourself a favor and check them out. Tara is taking 35% off everything!

Also, Jen Wilson is taking votes for her attire/accessorize challenge. It'simply a matter of looking through the runway challenge gallery, choosing one winner for each week's challenge (there are seven total) and sending them to Jen via email. CT layouts are not eligible so I may have 1/2 a chance. (hahahaha). Votes have to be in by midnight Saturday.

And one more thing just for fun. Not my normal style of LO - a little messy and funky - but then what really is my style?? Click on the image for credits.

Journaling:As soon as I say we're going to stop for a coffee, you yell "muffin!". I suppose I buy you one pretty much any time we stop for coffee. And the one thing I've discovered - you really really really like muffins!August, 2007

Thanks for stopping by

Nicole

No comments: