Thursday, November 8, 2007

Incognito

I forgot to post my SUAS alter ego. One fun, unexpected part of the contest was to create a fun avatar. Since we were all in diguise then obviously we couldn't include our own photo.

Here was mine - I was actually very proud of it, not for the quality of the image but for the concept. :)


Oh, and I received no points at all during the contest. Zero. Nada. I'm not upset about it - just realize that the judges were not looking for LOs with my style. I give myself top points for completion. :)
Nicole

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I don't know WHY you didn't get any points, your LOs are great! I love the clean graphic style you have. Hopefully you'll get lots of love when you upload them to the galleries.

Gabi Butcher said...

I just LOVE your LO's - can't believe you got no points... I give you A+ for all!