Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Validation

Sometimes you need to know you're getting through. When Thomas decided to put his duck in time out (for a very good reason - refusing to put his shoes away) we knew that on some level he understood.

When he left the duck in time out for over 6 hours, well, that may be cause for concern. :)





On a scrapbooking related note... Stand up and Scrap is now over. No surprises that I didn't win - or even once make the top ten. When I look at the winner galleries it seems they were looking for more works of art/collage-type layouts and that's not why I scrap. So no real surprises - although making the top ten for one week would have been nice.

I'll post my LOs here over the next few days - even the ones I'm not very proud of. ;)

Have a great day
Nicole

1 comment:

Gabi Butcher said...

This is so funny and educational!!! He is precious this little man.