Friday, November 2, 2007

Spooktacular!

Halloween has come and gone for another year. But this time it had a different spin thanks to the fact that we nw have a child who will Trick or Treat - AND it was actually the very first time I have been trick or treating. OK, the treats are more likely to end up in our bellys than Thomas’ but the act of trick of treating can only be done by an adorable 2 year old in a dinosaur costume.


Kei stayed home to hand out the treats (including toothbrushes for the daycare group) while Thomas and I joined a group of kids from the street (and his daycare) to knock on doors. We pretty much know everyone in our street now so we were definitely trick or treating the safe way. Our street was buzzing! So many kids walking around - definitely more than last year. The weather was good this year and not too cold so I’m sure that had something to do with it.

And here’s my little contribution to the evening. Two perfectly carved pumpkins. Kei said they received a lot of compliments as people were walking up the path. I did use a stencil but I think it’s a pretty good effort.

Oh, and I scrapped this week (yippee!)- Well actually last week but I can post this week. Another fabulous Dani kit. Seriously, she blows me away with every creation. This one is called Winter Thrill and will be available from the Sweet Shoppe this weekend along with a whole buch of Xmas goodies.
A lot of fun stuff happening this weekend in digiland thanks to Digital Scrapbooking Day on Saturday. I have a busy weekend but hope to stop by a few stores - The Lilypad, Jen Wilson Designs, OScraps, Sweet Shoppe and of course Tara's brand new store which opens tomorrow. Should be fun!
Have a great weekend
Nicole

No comments: