Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Drum Roll Please

20 week prenatal appointment. The big one...

The baby is healthy, growing properly with no signs of any problems.

Before I share the BIG news, some new pics of our little peanut.


Profile. That's the little hand in front with a little thumb sticking out.




Close up of the face


A teeny tiny little foot


And....
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.





And there is absolutely no doubting it. I saw the evidence many many times.

And yes, I have come to terms with the fact that my life will from now on be filled with dirt and mud and general craziness. :)

I think he already looks like Thomas. Take another look at the first photo - same nose and chin. :)

So there you have it. Baby Boy Ishida #2 is on his way. Now if we can only agree on a name... Suggestions welcome.

Nicole

No comments: