Thursday, January 3, 2008

These Rule

Good morning everyone! My first day back at work today - Yuck. It's appropriate that the weather is miserable and cold but luckily I have some flourescent lighting to brighten up my desk. (LOL)

I already need a distration from the 1300 emails in my mailbox (and that's no joke) so I thought I'd post a couple of new LOs with some fabulous Lauren goodies. She has some wonderful new ruled Alphas, Shapes and Big Ol' Brackets that have so much texture and are just a little bit wonky - the way I like 'em. Also check out the new Country Club Reject papers. You can find them all in her OScraps store here.

Here are the fun - and bright - LOs I created with these products. Click on the images to see a closer look and full credits.


Big day tomorrow - I have a doctor's appointment and if all goes well I will find out whether I am carrying a he or a she. Let the naming wars begin. :)

Until next time
Nicole

No comments: