Friday, December 21, 2007

Top 7 of '07

Inspired by this post by Kirsty Wiseman to share my top seven photos of 2007. When I look back through the photos I have taken (and there are a LOT!) I am actually pretty proud of the progress I have made with my photography. I think my blog browsing this year has paid off - given me great ideas for new, interesting shots and, of course, motivated me to buy my new camera. :)

And of course I had more than seven favourites so I have included a link below to my 42 favourites in my Picasa album.
















Click below to see the full album of favourites

Thanks for indulging my look back. :)
Nicole

4 comments:

Cathy Pascual said...

great photos nicole!
happy holidays!

snaphappy said...

Great shots!

snaphappy said...

And thanks for the inspiration! I posted a slideshow of my favorites on my blog:

http://snaphappyinkymomma.blogspot.com/2007/12/year-in-pictures-2007.html

Annie Pennington said...

Thank you for inspiring me to chose my Top 7 of '07 as well. You took some lovely photos throughout the year! Here's to an amazing photograhic 2008! :) Happy New Year