Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Xmas Tree Trains and Scrapping Madness

All Aboard the Xmas Tree Train
We have lived in Oregon for about 4 years now and have not enjoyed the fun of the Mt Hood Railway - until last Saturday when we boarded the special Xmas Tree train. Thomas loved it! The best part? About two feet of snow at our destination which made me wish we had regular snowfall for Thomas' benefit - well for about five minutes anyway until I received the first snowball attack courtesy of my loving husband.


Only other downside was that my camera battery ran out right before we got back on the train which meant I missed pics of Good Old St Nick who came to say Hi. Thomas was a little tentative at first and kept saying that Santa was scary but apparently all it takes is the gift of a candy cane to have Thomas as a friend for life.

While we didn't pick up a Xmas tree (and still haven't got around to it) we did have a fun few hours together as a family which is what it is all about after all.

I picked up my wreath today. I had seen some special Eucalyptus wreaths at Trader Joe's a few weeks ago and thankfully they still had some this morning. After I hang it you will be able to experience the smell of an Aussie Xmas as you walk through my front door. Heaven!

Xmas tree is being purchased and decorated on Saturday before friends arrive for pre-Xmas dinner. Can't wait!

Been a Scrappin'

Yes - I have finally been doing some scrapping. I feel bad that I have been neglecting my CTs but I feel the tide turning. Tara's designs deserve some love and are next on my list.

Here are a few of my latest to share. Click on images for credits.


I used PINK! Not sure if that has ever happened before. :)

Love this pic.

And my new Favourite LO created to complete my Shutterfly album. Can't wait until it arrives!
And there's even more but this would become the longest post in history if I showed them all so I will wait until next time.
Until Then - Have a great Day!
Nicole

No comments: