Monday, December 31, 2007

Just for me

It's been a long time since I scrapped just for me. My mojo was MIA for a long time and everything I managed to pull together was to fulfll my CT obligations.

Well last week I scrapped just for me and it felt really good. I received Ali Edward's Life Artist book for Christmas and found it very inspiring. Just what I needed. AND I went back into my stash and used some beautiful designs that I had never used before. The Xmas LO is using a Michelle Coleman kit that I bought on sale LAST Christmas.

This LO is directly inspired by Ali and her painted pages. I love these photos that I took of Thomas in the bath. His facial expressions are just so funny these days.

This one is for the current (and final) Lift with Twist. I just love this photo of Thomas in front of the Chistmas tree. By the way, that's his "smile for the camera" face. :)

Click on images for full credits and journaling.

Have to do some more scapping for me - I forgot how much fun it is. Now thatmy CT period with Dani is coming to an end I should have more time - that is if I can fit it in around this baby brewing in my belly, major renovations on my house and running after a two ear old. :)

2008 is going to be one crazy year.

Happy new year everyone!
Nicole

1 comment:

Gabi Butcher said...

Loved this pages and the pictures are as always awesome!!!