Thursday, July 26, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Seems those weeks of procrastination at work are finally catching up with me. I have so much to do that I am finding it difficult to get started on anything. I have to fly to Seattle a week from Monday for two days (Mon, Tues) and then I am flying to Australia on the Wednesday. So much to do in so little time.

But I thought I should at least share a couple of layout to keep this blog going in the meantime.

This layout is using the new Summer Breeze Colab kit at MDM. Such beautiful colors in this kit and lots of great embellishments.

See the kit here and here, and credits for the layout here.

Next up is a LO I made for the challenge hosted by Emily Merritt on Nancy's blog this week - Share your Summer traditions. I had created a similar LO for the Scrap Outside the Box challenge at MDM so I reworkd it to include some of Nancy's stuff. I really like how it turned out.
And last but definitely not least is for another challenge on Nancy's blog. This time it was Nancy doing the challenging and asked us make a LO of our goals. I not a big person for thinking too far in the future. That doesn't mean I don't have any goals, just that I prefer to focus on what I want to achieve in the near future rather than a 10 year plan. But this turned out to be very cathartic experience. Who knew?

Thanks for stopping by - hope your day is a great one!

Nicole

No comments: