Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Two Great Opportunities

Creative Team Call at MDM - Hybrid Artists Needed
You have until July 15th to apply. The call is out for Hybrid Artists in addition to pure digital so don't waste any time. Click here for details and scroll down to the bottom. And to look at past hybrid challenges to give you an idea of the fun projects you could be working on, click here.

Grab Bag Weekend
love MDMs Grab Bag weekends. You'd think that since I'm on the CT over there that I wouldn't need the grab bags but you would be wrong. They are such great value that I just can't help myself.

The next one is this coming Friday and Saturday and highly recommend this little bit of Retail therapy. I have already seen a preview of Tara's bag and it looks fantastic.

Auf Weidersehn

Nicole

No comments: