Thursday, July 19, 2007

The light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm having one of those mornings. I hate uncertainty and there is a lot of that with my job right now. I just want to know what my job IS I guess - too much to ask? Didn't think so.

Well, enough of my cryptic ramblings (you never know who might be reading this). The good news is that we are heading to the coast for a few days tomorrow. I can't wait. I really need a vacation and it will be so nice for us to spend time together as a family.

Oh, and it's now less that three weeks before I head home for a quick Aussie visit. I am so excited. My parents haven't seen Thomas since last October which was before he was even walking. He has changed so much since then and I can't wait for them to see how much he has grown up. I am also looking forward to catching up weith my brotehrs and some friends. Should be fun! If anyone has ideas for some magic products to keep a toddler occupied on a 20 hour flight I would appreciate it. I am going to buy a portable DVD player and went shopping for some new books yesterday, but I am looking for ideas for small, portable toys that will occupy an almost 2 year old. Preferably for a good 5 hours. (Hahaha).

Of course I can't leave without an image of some kind. Here my LO for Jen Wilson's Challenge week 3. The challenge was to couple things on a layout that you usually wouldn't put together. I chose to place a graphic brush and some bling (glitter border and sequins) on a fairly rustic layout. It's also a photo of my son with flowers - which I have never done before. This was a tough one for me but I think it turned out quite well.

Credits

Until next time

Nicole

No comments: