Friday, July 6, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

If you've ever been through a major renovation project then you will surely relate to my morning adventure. We are about to embark on a renovation project that involves changing our 4 bedroom 1 bath house into a 5 bedroom 2 bath house - mostly by ripping off our top floor (almost - we're putting in a dormer right across the back of the house). And when I read through that I realize the house sounds much bigger than it is - It's really not, which is why we need to renovate.

Anyway, my point? Oh yes. I had to choose bathroom tile this morning. What a difficult process. I mean this is a major decision. If I don't like the end product then there's really no turning back right? But I did settle on a couple of key things - basically the bathroom will be white and I will add color with paint and accessories. I know it sounds boring but as my Mum always said - better to be safe than sorry. I also chose subway tile which may prove to be beyond our budget and will require some negotiation, but may as well reach for the stars right?

I also chose carpet, but that was somewhat easier. Plush, soft and neutral - can't go wrong right? The hardwood floors will be another story and I am very much in denial about that right now. So that was my morning in a nutshell. Jealous? :)

So if you're still awake, I have a couple of layouts to share. These are both for challenges - The first is for the Multi Photo Challenge at My Digital Muse. Tiff provides a template for this challenge and it contains a couple of little felt goodies.

Credits

The next is for the Focus on Photos Challenge on the Little Dreamer Designs blog. Now THAT's a challenge that I can definitely do. :) Sometimes you just need a bog photo on a page.

Credits

And quickly before I go. I totally stole this from Christine Smith's blog. It just so much fun to play with http://www.wildcard.jp.org/. :) Enjoy!

Until next time

Nicole

1 comment:

Christine Smith said...

absolutely DELIGHTFUL pages - love the clean style...glad you like the wildcard page LOL