Monday, June 4, 2007

Anyone out there?

I decided to join the digiscrapping blog world. Yippee! Who knows if anyone will read this but hopefully I will get a hit every now and then if only to maintain some dignity.

So why a Scrapping blog? I already have a personal family blog (www.theishidas.com) but since my family doesn't really understand or care about my scrapping addiction, I thought I would start a special space on the web where I can talk digi scrapping to my heart's content.

So let's start with some exciting events happening this week...

My Digital Muse is having a huge Relaunch party. Make sure you grab the special relaunch kit and don't forget to sign up for the Yahoo groups newsletter for a special free kit from Holly McCaig. It won't be available anywhere else.

I also joined the CT for Tara Sroka - a fabulous new designer with some really unique products already for sale in the MDM store - with more on the way. She has a fantastic sale going on for the next couple of days where you can buy her entire store for just $20. Trust me, that is a bargain! Just click on the image below to go straight to her store.

So that's about it for my first post but there is so much going on in the next few days that I am sure to update soon. Stay tuned for my new Photography Challenge which starts on Wednesday (June 6th). There's a Gift Certificate from one of the MDM designers up for grabs.

And to finish my very last post, a photograph that just makes me smile. (You didn't think I could close without ONE mention of my baby did you? :))

Thanks for reading
Nicole

2 comments:

Cathy Pascual said...

hi nicole!
this is cathy from MDM!
congrats on the new digs!

Peta said...

ohh love the blog Nicole!! Will have to add you onto the my list of blogs i read!! Thank you so much for your support with the QOTC thing!! It did mean a lot to me!! - you're so sweet :)

Congrats on the new CT too!