Thursday, June 14, 2007

Robbie Rocks my World

I am sad to say that few people here in the US understand my obsession with Robbie Williams. I have been in love with this man from afar from the first time I saw him singing Rock DJ while he took off his clothes - I mean, this man has talent! Sadly though, I have never seen him live. Our schedules just never synched. He held concerts in Australia right after I moved to the states and then I just missed him again when I went home for a visit a couple of years ago. I know he is just as devastated as I am. :)

If you have not had the pleasure of experiencing Robbie for yourself, I encourage you to listen to one of my favourite Robbie Tunes, Love Supreme. The video is actually very cool too.

So why my Robbie rant this morning? Well, Tara has a Scrap Outside the Box challenge at My Digital Muse that asks "Who Rocks Your World?" Of course I didn't think twice and created an homage to the only man who could steal me away from my husband (sorry honey, but you know it's true ;)).

Credits

Who knows, maybe this post will bring out some closeted Robbie Fans in the Digi scrapping world. And, if you're American, maybe we could band together to convince Robbie to release his albums in the states again. Paying import prices to enjoy my little bit of Robbie is not good for the bank account.

If you're still on the fence about joining the challenge, see below for inspiration from others on the CT - and remember there's an MDM gift certificate up for grabs. Plus Extra kudos from me if you submit a Robbie inspired layout. I know there are other Robbie-holics out there... come on... don't be shy. :)

Until next time

Nicole

No comments: