Monday, June 25, 2007

"Back" in Business (get it?)

Yes, that was a pun. Pretty good I'd say... it being a Monday and all. (Read the previous post if you have no clue how funny I am. :))

And speaking of Monday - who in their right mind schedules a 2 hour meeting at 8am? I hope no one expects me to remember anything that was discussed. What a way to start the week.

Now my weekend was another matter. Kei and I have decided to do away with our tradition of alternating our sleep in on the weekend. No, we are not going to let Thomas fend for himself until we finally drag ourselves out of bed. Rather we are on a renewed commitment to get healthy, which includes plenty of sleep and getting up early on the weekend to make the most of our day. In fact this concept is so new to us that we didn't quite know what to do with ourselves on Saturday. In Portland we experience 16 hours of daylight at this time of year - and that's a lot of time to kill.

We DID start choosing fixtures for our new bathroom on Sunday. Very exciting but I can see that I am more interested in the details than Kei. Of course, if he doesn't like the end result then I will definitely hear about it. He DID have a definite opinion on the toilet though - must have a good flush... and I think that's fair enough.

And I also had time to scrap a few pages. Tara sent me her new kit which I love. The colors are good for boys and girls (yes, even some pink!) and it is perfect for kids, teenagers and adults alike. Extremely versatile. Anyway, this layout is just a taste but you check out the real thing in the MDM store very soon. Rumour has it that it may even be around for $2 Wednesday... ;-).


And this one with the Mahalo kit that I just can't get enough of. So versatile and I LOVE using Dani's shapes - so easy to use and so versatile. And I'm sorry, but how adorable is this picture? :)

LO and Credits

And another with some of Dani's stuff - I have been so inspired by everything linear and graphic lately.

LO and Credits

Before I go - I want to publically thank everyone who has left a message on my blog. Who knew that people would actually read this thing? :) It also makes me feel more confident leaving messages on other blogs. I am a lurker from way back and I never knew how great it feels to know that your ramblings were being read by others. So... THANK YOU!

Until next time.

Nicole

1 comment:

Jodie said...

OOOh Nicole I LOVE that observe layout... might have to lift that :)