Wednesday, June 6, 2007

It's time for a Challenge

My June Photography challenge starts today at My Digital Muse. It's easy! Take a photo around the subject of WATER and post to the gallery - then you could win a $5 GC from one of the designers. I believe this could be the easiest challenge... ever!

And remember, the store closes tomorrow for updates but will be open again on Friday for the grand re-opening. And while the site is closed you can occupy yourself taking photos for my challenge! Click on the picture to go directly to the challenge thread in the forums.

Well best get back to the housework. Wednesday is my day off work and Thomas is sleeping so have to make the most of it while I can... or I could scrap... Decisions, decisions. :)

And for my photo of the day... this one has attitude.


Thanks for dropping by.

Nicole

No comments: