Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Very First Tag!

I must admit that it took me a VERY long time before I worked out what a tag was. I would read these blogs and then people would say "I was tagged" and then answer some seemingly random question or write a long list of things from out of the blue. Well thankfully I WAS aware of what a tag was when Tara sent one my way today.

The challenge is to list seven things people don't know about me. Since I'm a fairly open and honest person (actually I just talk WAY too much) I am having trouble remembering what I have shared with people and what I haven't. But since this is a new blog I will assume that most of you know very little about me... so here goes.
  • I lived in the same house from the age of 1 until I moved out at 23.
  • I have two younger brothers who both live in Australia. My son is (so far) the only grandchild.

  • My fingernails and toenails grow freakishly fast. I have to cut them at least once a week -usually more. (OK - that may have been TMI)

  • In just one year, I lived in Hawaii for seven months, saw the Kiluea Volcano in Hawaii, Universal Studios LA, Las Vegas, Memphis (including Graceland!), The Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, Yellowstone National Park and Mt. Rushmore. That was quite a year!
  • I am currently working on getting my US Citizenship (I will maintain my Aussie Citizenship too, of course).

  • My husband and I met while we were both teaching English in Japan - he also happens to be Japanese-American.
  • My favourite movie of all time is When Harry Met Sally - and that hasn't changed since I first saw it at least 15 years ago.

So there you have it. I will tag everyone who happens to read this post on my blog - which is probably not many people if you cancel out everyone who has already been tagged by Tara. :)

And, in closing, a quick LO. I actually wrote the journaling for this first which is unusual. I usually scrap first and journal later, but this time I had to just share what was in my head. Oh, and I haven't worked out how to add a border to pictures in blogger so click on the link below if you want to see how it's really supposed to look.

Journaling:
My Dream: That you will grow up to be a very successful baseball player.. Does that make me a bad parent? It's a lot safer than football and more exciting than golf (your father's dream). And you are already showing some talent and interest at just 21 months... OK, it's mainly so that I can retire early and what's so bad about that? If Mama's happy, everybody's happy right? But really... No pressure. K?

Full Credits Here

Thanks for stopping by

Nicole

No comments: