Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A day with my boy

Wednesday is my day off work (I work 4 x 10 hour days for my full time job) which means Thomas and I get to hang out together, just the two of us. I love my Wednesdays wit Thomas when we get to send this special time together - even if it is a little exhausting by the end of the day. But I do look forwardto naptime when I can catch up on my favourite blogs, scrap a little and check my personal email.

Today's email check had me jumping for joy for many reasons (don't you just love great email days). Here's a short list of things in my email today that have me excited:
  • Today is $2 Wednesday at My Digital Muse. Some great stuff for sale at just $2. I already picked up this little treasure from Lolo Designs (and it's new!) and I am going back for more.
  • This weekend is grab bag weekend so more $2 goodness. I just LOVE these weekends (although my bank account does not). And Tara Sroka is having her very first grab bag. I am so looking forward to seeing what is inside and the 50th person to buy receives her Big Apple kit for free.

  • Summer is here and that means zoo concerts in Portland. We are trying to decide whether we should see The Wailers or Los Lobos. Watever we decide it should be loads of fun!
  • Nordstrom is having their Clinique Gift event - gotta go by and pick up some goods to get the gift. Love Clinique gift time.
  • And the BIG ONE... But I can't tell you about it yet... Just let me say that I was VERY excited to see this email in my inbox today. :)

So until next time (when I can hopefully share the big news).

Nicole

No comments: