Thursday, June 21, 2007

Retail Therapy

So I am having one of those days where I just do not want to be at work. You see, I don't work Wednesdays and I feel sometimes like people take advantage of that and throw things my way when I am not around to say no. So I am generally just feeling grumpy. Every email I open is like adding fuel to the fire. And it's not even 9:30.

So what do I do when I am feeling this way? Well, I go shopping of course. :) Thankfully my CTs make this a little easier (and cheaper) but I am always a sucker for new releases from my favourite designers.

I love Jen Wilson's new ATTIRE line and have been eyeing the papers she has been realeasing on a daily basis. They are on sale for 15% off for the first day but I think I will wait until the end of the week and choose the ones I like best - will probably save me more than 15% in the long run. :). And I can't wait until the accessories are released on Saturday.

So far I really like these:



Tara Sroka has just released some new frames at MDM. They are really very cute and I hear there's more on the way. Holly started a thread asking what MDM customers wanted to see in terms of designs. I requested more frames and I have not been disappointed. Those ladys are quick!

Here are Tara's new frames (click on the image to go directly to her store). And while you're there - you can grab her huge Big Apple kit for 20% off.
And I just HAVE to get these from Holly. I have started my a wishlist and plan to use a little Holly discount that I have tucked away.


By the way, if you haven't checked out the subscriber section at MDM yet, you really should. It's just $5 to try it out for a month or you can subscibe for a full year for just $15. And believe me when I say that you pretty much get your $15 worth with what is up there right now. Very Cool. If you're still unsure, check out the sneak peak at the bottom of the MDM home page.

HUGE bargains to be had over at Design by Dani too. A bunch of stuff has been marked down by 50% before it goes forever.
Here's just a couple of things that are definitely worth picking up.

Oh - and something that I waiting for this weekend... Lisa Whitney is having a huge sale. I can't wait! Word is she is going to post some new stuff and it will all be 50% off. And to make it even better - my layout was chosen as the winner of the Guest Goddess scraplift at The Hub Scrapartist blog.
Other non-digi shopping today: Calico corners to choose fabric to get my couch re-upholstered (i have been meaning to do this for two years...) and maybe a trip to Trader Joes. Definitely something that requires me to leave the office for a while.

Well, I feel better already and so far I haven't spent a cent. :) Window shopping is apparently also great therapy. :)

Have a great day everyone.
Nicole

No comments: