Friday, June 29, 2007

A couple of quick layouts

So what's going on today? Well it's Friday which is always good. We have a potuck with Thomas' new daycare later today so I have to make a quick pasta salad - good thing I'm working from home today. It will be a great opportunity to meet some of the daycare parents. Most of them are from around the neighborhood so we will actually get to meet some of our neighbors after more than a year of living here.

Anyway, can't chat too much. I am taking a quick break from work to post a couple of layouts. The first one is using the new Dani/Amy Martin Collab kit called Funky Free, which will post at the Sweet Shoppe tomorrow. I usually have a problem with July 4th themed kits because, well, I'm not American (although I DO live here). I just don't feel right creating layouts with an independence day theme. Maybe I'll feel differently when I have my US citizenship.

Here is my layout - just LOVE this photo of Thomas.

Credits

And this one was a scraplift for the scavenger hunt at the Lilypad. Got my entry in and now I'm patiently waiting to see if I won anything. I already received some free frames from Nancy Comelab this week. They are the first release from her Ultimate Frame collection and are fantastic. I used a couple of them for this layout along with some of the papers from Jen Wilson's new Attire collection and some bits and pieces from Holly McCaig, Dani Mogstad, Little Dreamer Designs and Lauren Reid.

Credits

OK - best get back to work. Thanks for stopping by.

Nicole

No comments: