Friday, June 22, 2007

Back Problems

My back has been a little sore so I had a seated massage at work yesterday (the masseurs come to the office but you stull have to pay). Anyway, she loosened something up because I was lifting Thomas into the bath last night and something tweaked. Ouch!
Those of you with toddlers are probably aware of how much they like to climb. And most often the thing they like to climb is Mama. Double Ouch. Well I have finally been able to rest my poor back because Thomas is at daycare so here I am sitting on the couch and afraid to move too much. We have friends coming over tonight so I have to clean the house and it's safe to say that it is the LAST THING I feel like doing.

So, instead I will do a little enabling.

New Dani Collab Kit - Mahalo
Dani has created this gorgeous collab kit with Miriam Lima. It's called "Mahalo" will be up for sale at Sweet Shoppe soon, but here is a taste in the meantime. Perfect for scrapping my Maui pics. :)

Click here for full credits and check out the rest of the product gallery here.

And I also used this kit with one of Tara's fabulous card templates to create this little number. I am loving those templates lately. SO easy and the results are beautiful.


Have I been living under a rock?
Before I go - just have to share that I have "discovered" this fabulous designer called Lauren Reid and I just love her stuff. Here are a couple of pages I created using her Hot Mama To Be kit which has just so many gorgeous colors. She also has a new kit out called Create Wings and it equally as beautiful. I have added it to my wishlist.


Full Credits


Full Credits

And here is my long to do list for the weekend:

  • Upload new CT layouts
  • Choose fixtures and furniture for our new bathroom (we are beginning renovations soon - eeck!)
  • Decide what I am going to cook for dinner tonight since we are having friends over.
  • Create a blog header
  • Shop at Lisa Whitney's 50% off sale at Scrapartist
  • Shop at Jen Wilson Designs for the Accessories to go with the Papers she has been teasing us with all week.

So that's about it.

Until next time
Nicole

3 comments:

Tara Sroka said...

Love those layouts! =)

Peta said...

ROFL - you know I was thinking just today I have to stop by Jen's store haven't been there in ages... I think I'll stay away now sounds like there is goodies over there and my wish list is way to huge!! HAHA. Hope the back is better soon!!! You poor thing.. :(

Lauren said...

congrats on the hub win and so glad you discovered me! ;) tee hee xooxoox