Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Dad's Day and CT Goodness

Happy Father's day to my my dear husband. Father's day is not until September in Australia so I will save good wishes for my Dad until then (although I already send him good wishes daily). Nothing major to report on this Father's day in the Ishida household. Of course Daddy was allowed to sleep in and then do whatever he wanted for the rest of the day... which meant lying around watching golf. Each to his own I guess. Dinner was BBQ Ribs (takeout of course).

What, no present? Of course there was, but it came about two weeks early when a Nintendo Wii finally became available at our local Fred Meyer store. Since then he has had hours to enjoy his gift - and taken full advantage. Good thing we are out of TV ratings season otherwise I think there may have been a few arguments. I have to say though that the Tennis is really fun (with your's truly the reigning champion) and I am also quite good at bowling. Baseball is another story...

So as a final gift on Father's day I have promised to stop scrapping and play a game on the Wii. Best finish up soon or I will be breaking my promise.

But before I go, I quickly want to share my first LO as a member of Dani Mogstad's CT. I have been reading the latest Simple Scrapbooks Mag and was inspired to create a graphic layout.

Everything is from Dani's Spring Chick kit (a collab with Miss Huni Buni). This kit is retiring and 55% off right now at the Sweet Shoppe (just $3.15!). I just love the pretty colours that are good for Boys and Girls.

Thanks for dropping by
Nicole

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Gorgeous layout!