Friday, June 15, 2007

The Big News!

Finally, some news I have been dying to share. This may give you a clue...

Credits

Almost everything in this layout was designed by the fabulously talented Dani Mogstad and.... drum roll please... I have been chose as a Dani's Girl for the next six months. Yay me! I have to keep checking her blog to make sure it's really true.

I can't believe it actually. At the beginning of the year I was thinking that I would never have the opportunity to be on a Creative Team and now I am on three that I just love. And I have the opoortunity to design for a group of great designers.

I feel fortunate to have the best setup possible. First of all, I have a great online digi site that I can call home (My Digital Muse) with fabulous designers that gives me some great variety every month. Then I had the opportunity to create for a great up and coming designer (Tara) which means I can get in on the ground floor and really help her get started. And NOW I have a chance to work with one of the designers whose stuff I have admired for quite some time. It just doesn't get much better than that.

But that is definitely it. I promised myself that I would only work with products that I am passionate about and have the time to promote. It just wouldn't be fair to the designers (or my family) if I took on more than I can handle. I have seen some scrappers with 8 or 10 blinkies and I frankly don't know how they do it. And scrapping for myself is too important to sacrifice in the name of free kits. I still have to make time for that.

So to end this post, I will show the other two layouts (in addition to the one above) that I used in my CT application. They don't use Dani's products but I was hoping they would show my versatility.


Credits

Until Next Time

Nicole

3 comments:

Tara Sroka said...

Congrats!!! I'm so glad you are on my team too =P

Jodie said...

CONGRATULAIONS on becoming a Dani girl...have fun, I know I did, that team rocks! And you so deserve it :)

Libby Pritchett said...

Congrats again! I'm so excited to work with you on Dani's team! :)