Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Busy Day

I have one of those days ahead of me - you know the days filled with meetings where you wonder how you are going to leave for five minutes to grab lunch? Yes, back to back meetings today and no time to do any actual work. I hate days like this but I am powering through... :)

But I do have a minute to post a couple of quick layouts. Tara Sroka is going to release some really pretty papers soon called Velvet Grunge. They come in beautiful colors and this green one caught my eye immediately.

I also created this layout with the MDM signature kit that will be available during their massive relaunch party this weekend. This kit is AMAZING. My layout below is only a sampling of what you will get. Some of the other team members have been posting layouts as well so make sure you check out the gallery.

Until next time

Nicole

No comments: